Become a supporter of the West Cork History Festival and help us to continue providing a platform for speakers on local, national and international history in West Cork every year. As an individual or business there are a range of Friend options and benefits. If you are interested in any of these options please phone us +353 (0)87 356 1871 or email us email@example.com
€100 or €50 for under-35s and students.
You will receive acknowledgement on our website and advance notice of our Early Bird tickets going on sale.
You will receive acknowledgement on our website and a weekend pass for the Festival, as well as advance notice of our Early Bird tickets going on sale.
These are individuals who would like to help shape the West Cork History Festival. The Chair of Patrons is John Spearman. John is the former Chairman of Framestore, the world’s leading cinematic digital effects company (https://www.framestore.com/). He is the former Chief Executive of Classic FM. He comes from Ireland and has a home in West Cork.
- All patrons will be acknowledged on the Festival website
- All patrons will be entitled to three weekend passes for the Festival and advance notice of our Early Bird tickets going on sale
- All patrons be invited to attend the Festival Dinner
- All patrons have access to the Green Room where speakers will prepare for and spend time after their contributions
- All patrons will be consulted on the programme for future festivals
This is a great opportunity for companies who would like to support cultural events in West Cork. A company could choose to sponsor one particular event within the Festival or the whole Festival. A wide range of benefits are available to sponsors, including tickets to the events and the Festival Dinner, and the inclusion of corporate logos on our website and in associated literature. Please contact us directly if you are interested in discussing this.